Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus ⭐ SM-G975F with product code DCO from N/A. This firmware has version number PDA G975FXXUEGVA4 and CSC G975FODXEGVA2. The operating system of this firmware is Android S , with build date 2022-01-29. Changelist 23326020.
Samsung Galaxy S10+ SM-G975F. Display diagonal: 16.3 cm (6.4"), Display resolution: 3040 x 1440 pixels, Display type: Dynamic AMOLED. Processor frequency: 2.7 GHz, Processor family: Samsung Exynos, Processor model: 9820. RAM capacity: 8 GB, RAM type: LPDDR4X, Internal storage capacity: 512 GB. Rear camera resolution (numeric): 12 MP, Rear camera type: Triple camera. Operating system installed: Android 9.0. Battery capacity: 4100 mAh. Product colour: Black. Weight: 198 g
Number of downloads: 1210 Reviews
This data is available only to authorized users!
Device boot file: BL_G975FXXUEGVA4_CL23326020_QB48269892_REV01_user_low_ship.tar.md5
Device pda code1 file: AP_G975FXXUEGVA4_CL23326020_QB48269892_REV01_user_low_ship_meta_OS12.tar.md5
Device phone font file: CP_G975FXXUEGVA2_CP21473799_CL23326020_QB48031622_REV01_user_low_ship.tar.md5
Device csc file: CSC_ODX_G975FODXEGVA2_CL23466515_QB48086414_REV01_user_low_ship.tar.md5
Device csc home file: HOME_CSC_ODX_G975FODXEGVA2_CL23466515_QB48086414_REV01_user_low_ship.tar.md5
Changelog:One UI 3 Upgrade (Android 11)
One UI 3 is designed to help you focus on what matters. Our visual redesign has improved the places you visit the most, like the Home screen and quick panel, to reduce distractions, highlight important information, and make your experience more consistent. Performance improvements will help apps run quicker while using less battery power. And One UI 3 puts control in your hands with new privacy controls, one-time permissions, and enhanced Digital Wellbeing.
Scroll down for a full list of changes.
We’ve refreshed the look and feel of One UI 3 in lots of ways, big and small, from new, more consistent icons to smarter organization of the quick panel and notifications. Motion is smoother and more natural than ever, with improved animations and haptic feedback for common interactions. And the interface responds to different screen sizes to provide the best experience on any device, whether it’s a phone, foldable, or tablet.
We optimized One UI 3 with enhanced dynamic memory allocation, so apps run faster and perform better. We’ve also restricted background activities to provide better performance and power usage.
• New image categories have been added to Dynamic Lock screen, and you can select up to 5 categories at once.
• On the Lock screen, you can add a widget to check your usage time.
• Get an interactive preview when setting a wallpaper.
• Adjusting the Always On Display and Lock screen is easier.
• Add a call background to see a picture or video when you make or receive a call.
• In Samsung Internet, you can reorder and lock tabs.
• Bixby Routines has even more controls to help you automate your life.
• New icons and Lock screen widgets make it easier to find and control your routines.
• Use Digital Wellbeing with separate personal and work profiles.
Home screen and Lock screen
• Add widgets by touching and holding an app on the Home screen.
• Turn off the screen by double tapping on an empty space on the Home or Lock screen. (Set it up in Settings > Advanced features > Motions and gestures.)
• On the Lock screen, tap the clock area to see widgets like calendar, weather, and music.
Calls and chats
• See conversations separately in the notification panel. Works with Messages and your favorite chat apps.
• Easily remove duplicate contacts stored in the same account in Contacts. The storage period for deleted contacts has been extended from 15 days to 30 days.
• Added the ability to edit multiple linked contacts from a single screen.
• Added Trash in Messages so that recently deleted messages are stored for 30 days.
Pictures and videos
• Take pictures quicker with improved auto focus and auto exposure.
• View, edit, and share pictures and videos more easily from Gallery.
• Find pictures and videos quicker with new search features and categories in Gallery.
• Revert edited pictures to their original versions at any time, even after they’re saved, so you never lose a shot.
• Settings has a new simpler look and feel. Your Samsung account is shown at the top, and Home screen settings are now easier to access.
• Find the settings you need more easily with new Search features. You’ll get better results for synonyms and common misspellings, and you can tap on tags to see groups of related settings.
• Quick settings buttons have been reduced to provide only the most commonly used features. You can also add buttons to create your own customized quick panel.
• Increased the number of input languages to 370.
• Made it easier to paste copied images and verification codes from text messages.
• Added emoji and sticker suggestions when you enter a text-based emoticon.
• Improved the keyboard layout to provide a larger space bar when entering web and email addresses.
• Reorganized Keyboard settings so it's easier to access frequently used settings.
Maintain a healthy balance between work and life by minimizing repetitive and complicated tasks and handling them efficiently.
• New routines will be recommended based on your daily life and usage patterns.
• Bixby Routines provide a setting to return everything to the way it was before the routine ran.
• In Internet, you can hide the status and navigation bars for a more immersive experience and quickly translate webpages.
• You’ll be prompted to block websites that send too many pop-ups or notifications.
• You can browse and select cloud drive files from the file selection screen in My Files.
• You can now delete cache files in My Files to easily free up storage space.
• Events with the same start time are displayed together in the month and agenda view in Calendar.
• Use your phone or tablet app icon layout in Samsung DeX so you know where everything is.
• Open the touch pad from the navigation bar on your phone or tablet.
Easy media and device control
Media and device control is easier with the improved media panel in notifications. You can see recently used media apps and quickly change the playback device. You can also check Android Auto settings in the Advanced features menu in Settings.
Identify and improve your digital habits
Improved Digital Wellbeing features make it easy to check how you're using your phone or tablet and help you form good digital habits. Check your usage while driving or see weekly changes in your screen time by function at a glance through upgraded weekly reports.
Accessibility for everyone
One UI 3 recommends useful accessibility features for you based on your usage. The improved Accessibility shortcut makes accessibility features easier to start and use. You can use the Speak keyboard input aloud feature to get voice feedback of your typing even when TalkBack is turned off.
Stronger privacy protection
You can now let an app access to your microphone, camera, or location just one time. Any permissions that an app hasn’t used in a while will be automatically revoked. You can no longer give apps permission to always see your location in the regular permission popup. To let apps access your location when they’re not in use, you need to go to the location permission page for the app in Settings.
• In Clock, you can hear the time and preset name of the alarm read aloud when an alarm rings.
Some apps will need to be updated separately after the One UI 3 update.
You can no longer use Wi-Fi Direct to send files to other devices. You can use Nearby Share instead. You can still receive files using Wi-Fi Direct.
You can no longer connect to Chromecast using Smart View. You can use Google Home instead.
Latest version for this model:
Flashing requirements and software:
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
Flashing guide and recommendation:
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
Frequently Asked Questions
🤗 Where can I find the latest Samsung firmware for my region DCO?
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-G975F
🤗 Where can I find Samsung firmware on SM-G975F(DCO)?
You can find firmware on the page SM-G975F
🤗 For which device is this Samsung firmware G975FXXUEGVA4?
This firmware for the model SM-G975F SM-G975F
🤗 How can I flash my Samsung device with this firmware G975FODXEGVA2?
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself