Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung SSP ⭐ SCG11 with product code KDI from Japan. This firmware has version number PDA SCG11KDU1AUK1 and CSC SCG11QDI1AUK1. The operating system of this firmware is Android R , with build date 2021-11-19. Changelist 22828005.
This data is available only to authorized users!
Number of downloads: 4660
Device boot file: BL_SCG11KDU1AUK1_CL22828005_QB45597185_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device pda code1 file: AP_SCG11KDU1AUK1_CL22828005_QB45597185_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta_OS11.tar.md5
Device phone font file: CP_SCG11KDU1AUK1_CP20958120_CL22828005_QB45597185_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device csc file: CSC_OMC_QDI_SCG11QDI1AUK1_CL22828005_QB45597185_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device csc home file: HOME_CSC_OMC_QDI_SCG11QDI1AUK1_CL22828005_QB45597185_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
|PDA/AP Version||CSC Version||MODEM/CP Version||Os||Os Version||Changelist||Build Date|
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SCG11
You can find firmware on the page SCG11
This firmware for the model SCG11 SCG11
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself