Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy J5 Prime ⭐ SM-G570M with product code COE from Colombia. This firmware has version number PDA G570MUBU2BRA3 and CSC G570MUWC2BRB1. The operating system of this firmware is Android Nougat , with build date 2018-01-29. Changelist 12686191.
File size: 2.003 GiB
Number of downloads: 4165
This data is available only to authorized users!
|PDA/AP Version||CSC Version||MODEM/CP Version||Os||Os Version||Changelist||Build Date|
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-G570M
You can find firmware on the page SM-G570M
This firmware for the model SM-G570M SM-G570M
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself