Samsung Firmwares SM-N950F(ILO) N950FXXU3CRC1/N950FOXM3CRC1/N950FXXU3CRB9
Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy Note8 ⭐ SM-N950F with product code ILO from Israel. This firmware has version number PDA N950FXXU3CRC1 and CSC N950FOXM3CRC1. The operating system of this firmware is Android Oreo , with build date 2018-03-02. Changelist 13094739.
Samsung Galaxy Note8 SM-N950F. Display diagonal: 16 cm (6.3"), Display resolution: 2960 x 1440 pixels, Display type: SAMOLED. Processor frequency: 2.3 GHz, Processor family: Samsung Exynos, Processor model: 8895. RAM capacity: 6 GB, Internal storage capacity: 64 GB. Rear camera resolution (numeric): 12 MP, Rear camera type: Dual camera. SIM card capability: Dual SIM. Operating system installed: Android 7.1.1. Battery capacity: 3300 mAh. Product colour: Black. Weight: 195 g
File size: 3.957 GiB
Number of downloads: 4155
This data is available only to authorized users!
Samsung Experience 9.0 upgrade with Android Oreo
Samsung Experience 9.0 brings you Android Oreo, with exciting new features from Samsung and Google based on feedback from users like you.
We recommend that you back up your important data to keep it safe during the upgrade.
Some apps, including Samsung Pay, Samsung Internet, Samsung Notes, and Email, should be updated individually before you can update your OS.
Here’s what’s new.
To improve your security, features that use biometrics (face, fingerprints, and irises) are only available when you use a secure screen lock type (pattern, PIN, or password). When you switch to a non-secure screen lock type (Swipe or None), biometric authentication is suspended for unlocking and for verification in apps like Samsung Pay and Samsung Pass. If you're using biometrics now without a secure screen lock type, you'll be able to continue after the upgrade, but changing to a secure screen lock type is recommended.
- Manage notifications for each app with notification categories (supported apps only).
- Icons will be shown at the bottom of the notification panel for notifications that aren't currently visible.
- Touch and hold an app to display shortcuts to common or recommended tasks within the app (supported apps only).
- Notification badges on app icons are linked with the notification panel. Clear a notification in one location, and it will also be cleared in the other location.
- The toolbar gives quick access to useful functions.
- The GIF keyboard lets you send GIFs.
- More high-contrast keyboards are available.
- Background services are limited to improve performance and battery life.
- Currently running apps will always be shown in the notification panel.
- Improved font size, color, and other settings for better Edge panel visibility.
- Touch and hold the Edge panel handle to change its position.
- Added 3 more Edge lighting effects and color customization for apps.
Lock Screen and Always On Display
- New clock styles for the Lock screen and Always On Display.
- Adjust the transparency of notifications to get the look you want.
- Let your phone's screen go dark when mirroring to another screen.
- Control your account settings and profile information for multiple apps.
- Tap your profile picture on the main Settings page to access your profile information and account settings.
- View and manage photos and notes stored only in Samsung Cloud.
- Store any type of file in Samsung Cloud Drive.
- Select specific items to delete or restore from your backups.
- See how big each backup is and how many items it contains.
Samsung Dual Messenger
- Install a second copy of a messaging app so you can use two accounts at the same time. For apps that verify accounts using phone numbers, you'll need a different phone number for each account.
- Touch and hold a messaging app on the Home or Apps screen to install the second account or go to Settings - Advanced features - Dual Messenger.
Find My Mobile
- Back up Secure Folder to Samsung Cloud remotely when your phone is lost.
- Lock Samsung Pass using Find My Mobile.
- Use your phone as a touchpad to control Samsung DeX without a mouse.
- Added support for multiple resolutions (HD+/FHD/WQHD) to better fit your screen.
- Bluetooth now supports high-quality audio codecs, including AAC and Sony LDAC.
- Video player includes auto repeat and 2x speed option.
- Voice Recorder provides smart tips to conveniently block calls while recording.
- Email lets you flag Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync emails.
- Samsung Health's new sticky notification lets you see your step count at a glance.
- Clock now includes a Landscape mode and timer sound options.
- The digital clock widget goes directly to the Clock app when you tap it.
- Samsung Pass added the ability to manage usernames and passwords in third-party apps.
Latest version for this model:
Flashing requirements and software:
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
Flashing guide and recommendation:
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
Frequently Asked Questions
🤗 Where can I find the latest Samsung firmware for my region ILO?
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-N950F
🤗 Where can I find Samsung firmware on SM-N950F(ILO)?
You can find firmware on the page SM-N950F
🤗 For which device is this Samsung firmware N950FXXU3CRC1?
This firmware for the model SM-N950F SM-N950F
🤗 How can I flash my Samsung device with this firmware N950FOXM3CRC1?
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself