Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy J3 ⭐ SM-J320P with product code BST from United States. This firmware has version number PDA J320PVPS1ARA1 and CSC J320PSPT1ARA1. The operating system of this firmware is Android Lollipop , with build date 2018-01-11. Changelist 9935942.
This data is available only to authorized users!
Number of downloads: 4185
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-J320P
You can find firmware on the page SM-J320P
This firmware for the model SM-J320P SM-J320P
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself