Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy J2 ⭐ SM-J250F with product code CEL from Israel. This firmware has version number PDA J250FXXU1AQL5 and CSC J250FOJK1AQL5. The operating system of this firmware is Android Nougat , with build date 2017-12-21. Changelist 12576805.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Pro SM-J250F. Display diagonal: 12.7 cm (5"), Display resolution: 540 x 960 pixels, Display type: SAMOLED. Processor frequency: 1.4 GHz. RAM capacity: 1.5 GB, Internal storage capacity: 16 GB. Rear camera resolution (numeric): 8 MP, Rear camera type: Single camera. SIM card capability: Single SIM. Battery capacity: 2600 mAh. Product colour: Black. Weight: 153 g
This data is available only to authorized users!
Number of downloads: 4070
|PDA/AP Version||CSC Version||MODEM/CP Version||Os||Os Version||Changelist||Build Date|
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-J250F
You can find firmware on the page SM-J250F
This firmware for the model SM-J250F SM-J250F
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself