Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G ⭐ SM-N981W with product code PCM from Canada. This firmware has version number PDA N981WVLU5HWH9 and CSC N981WOYV5HWH9. The operating system of this firmware is Android T , with build date 2023-09-06. Changelist .
|Device||Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G|
|PDA/AP Version/Build Number||N981WVLU5HWH9|
|Android Version||T(Android 13)|
|Security Patch Level||2023-08-01|
Number of downloads:4055 Reviews
- Download Samsung Firmware N981WVLU5HWH9
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
- Software Odin Tool:
- Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
- Open software Odin Tool.
- Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
- - Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
- Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
- Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
- Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
|PDA/AP Version||CSC Version||MODEM/CP Version||Os||Os Version||Changelist||Build Date|
• Overall stability of your device has been improved.
• The security of your device has been improved.
• The Camera and Gallery functions have been improved.
The device is protected with improved security.
One UI 5.1 Update
One UI 5.1 takes your phone to the next level with new Gallery features as well as productivity and personalization enhancements.
Camera and Gallery
Quickly change the color tone for selfies
It's easier to change the color tone of your selfies using the Effects button at the top of the screen.
More powerful search
You can now search your Gallery for more than one person or subject at the same time. You can even search for people without tagging their names just by tapping their faces.
Enhanced image remastering
Remastering does more to make your pictures look great by removing shadows and reflections. You can also remaster GIFs for better resolution and clarity. Preview has also been improved to make it easier to compare the original picture with the remaster.
Create a shared family album
It’s easier than ever to share pictures with your family. Gallery will recommend pictu...
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-N981W
You can find firmware on the page SM-N981W
This firmware for the model SM-N981W SM-N981W
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself