Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy J1 mini Prime ⭐ SM-J106B with product code LAO from Laos. This firmware has version number PDA J106BDXS0ARC1 and CSC J106BOLB0AQK1. The operating system of this firmware is Android Marshmallow , with build date 2018-03-06. Changelist 12554417.
File size: 1.242 GiB
Number of downloads: 4155
This data is available only to authorized users!
|PDA/AP Version||CSC Version||MODEM/CP Version||Os||Os Version||Changelist||Build Date|
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-J106B
You can find firmware on the page SM-J106B
This firmware for the model SM-J106B SM-J106B
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself