Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy Tab E ⭐ SM-T377W with product code TLS from Canada. This firmware has version number PDA T377WVLU2BQI6 and CSC T377WOYA2BQI6. The operating system of this firmware is Android Nougat , with build date 2017-09-23. Changelist 12198582.
Samsung Galaxy Tab E SM-T377W. Display diagonal: 20.3 cm (8"), Display resolution: 1200 x 800 pixels. Internal storage capacity: 16 GB. Processor frequency: 1.3 GHz. Internal memory: 1.5 GB. Rear camera resolution (numeric): 5 MP, Rear camera type: Single camera, Front camera resolution (numeric): 2 MP, Front camera. Top Wi-Fi standard: Wi-Fi 4 (802.11n). Card reader integrated. Weight: 360 g. Operating system installed: Android 6.0. Product colour: Black
This data is available only to authorized users!
Number of downloads: 4185
|PDA/AP Version||CSC Version||MODEM/CP Version||Os||Os Version||Changelist||Build Date|
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-T377W
You can find firmware on the page SM-T377W
This firmware for the model SM-T377W SM-T377W
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself