Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy J3 Prime ⭐ SM-J327W with product code ESK from Canada. This firmware has version number PDA J327WVLU1AQI3 and CSC J327WOYA1AQI3. The operating system of this firmware is Android Nougat , with build date 2017-09-05. Changelist 12209940.
This data is available only to authorized users!
Number of downloads: 4185
|PDA/AP Version||CSC Version||MODEM/CP Version||Os||Os Version||Changelist||Build Date|
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-J327W
You can find firmware on the page SM-J327W
This firmware for the model SM-J327W SM-J327W
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself