Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung SM-G610L ⭐ SM-G610L with product code LUC from South Korea. This firmware has version number PDA G610LKLU1BQL3 and CSC G610LLUC1BQL3. The operating system of this firmware is Android Nougat , with build date 2017-12-26. Changelist 12718238.
This data is available only to authorized users!
Number of downloads: 4200
|PDA/AP Version||CSC Version||MODEM/CP Version||Os||Os Version||Changelist||Build Date|
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-G610L
You can find firmware on the page SM-G610L
This firmware for the model SM-G610L SM-G610L
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself