Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung SSP ⭐ SM-A5360 with product code BRI from Taiwan. This firmware has version number PDA A5360ZHU2AVF2 and CSC A5360OZS2AVF2. The operating system of this firmware is Android S , with build date 2022-06-13. Changelist .
Number of downloads: 2405 Reviews
Device boot file: BL_A5360ZHU2AVF2_A5360ZHU2AVF2_MQB52651437_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device pda code1 file: AP_A5360ZHU2AVF2_A5360ZHU2AVF2_MQB52651437_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT_meta_OS12.tar.md5
Device phone font file: CP_A5360ZCU2AVF2_CP22280775_MQB52651408_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device csc file: CSC_OZS_A5360OZS2AVF2_MQB52651437_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
Device csc home file: HOME_CSC_OZS_A5360OZS2AVF2_MQB52651437_REV00_user_low_ship_MULTI_CERT.tar.md5
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
1. Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
2. Open software Odin Tool.
3. Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
4. Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
5. Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
6. Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
7. Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-A5360
You can find firmware on the page SM-A5360
This firmware for the model SM-A5360 SM-A5360
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself