Download the Samsung firmware for the ✅ Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 ⭐ SM-F936B with product code CHO from Chile. This firmware has version number PDA F936BXXS2CWB5 and CSC F936BOXM2CWB5. The operating system of this firmware is Android T , with build date 2023-03-18. Changelist .
|Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4
|PDA/AP Version/Build Number
|Security Patch Level
Number of downloads:4980 Reviews
- Download Samsung Firmware F936BXXS2CWB5
- Your Samsung device drivers (Download from official Samsung site)
- Software Odin Tool:
- Download file and extract zip archive containing your desired firmware.
- Open software Odin Tool.
- Boot your Samsung device in the "Download Mode":
- - Press Volume Down key, Power and Home buttons at same time for 5-8 seconds until download mode is active.
- Connect your Samsung device to PC via the USB cable while in download mode.
- Next, check the "Auto Reboot" and "F. Reset Time" options in software Odin Tool.
- Hit the AP/PDA button then browse and select a tar.md5 file from the extracted firmware folder.
- Finally press the start button to begin flashing process the firmware update on your Samsung device.
One UI 6.0 Upgrade
New button layout
The quick panel has a new layout that makes it easier to access the features you use most. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth now have their own dedicated buttons at the top of the screen, while visual features, like Dark mode and Eye comfort shield have been moved to the bottom. Other quick settings buttons appear in a customizable area in the middle.
Instantly access the full quick panel
By default, a compact quick panel with notifications appears when you swipe down from the top of the screen. Swiping down again hides notifications and shows the expanded quick panel. If you turn on Quick settings instant access, you can view the expanded quick panel by swiping just once from the right side of the top of the screen. Swiping down from the left side shows notifications.
Quickly access brightness control
The brightness control bar now appears by default in the compact quick panel wh...
One UI 5.1.1 Update
Better app previews on the Recents screen
The Recents screen now shows apps as they will appear after you open them. You can easily see if an app is opened in split screen, full screen, or as a pop-up.
Easily switch from pop-up view to split screen
Press and hold the handle at the top of the pop-up window, then drag the app to the side of the screen where you want it to be shown.
Restore pop-ups snapped to the edge of the screen
Drag an app in pop-up view to the edge of the screen to snap it to the edge and keep it out of the way. When you need it again, tap anywhere on the pop-up to bring it back to its previous location.
Check minimized apps with the S Pen
Hover your S Pen above a floating app icon to see a preview of how the app will appear when you open it.
More recent apps
You can now choose how many recently used apps to...
• Stability and reliability
Device behavior has been improved.
The device is protected with improved security.
The list of firmwares for the region is available at SM-F936B
You can find firmware on the page SM-F936B
This firmware for the model SM-F936B SM-F936B
Instructions for the firmware can be found on the firmware page itself